Lean Six Sigma
Lean Six Sigma is a methodology that is used for problem solving and continuous improvement. The basic premise of the methodology is to reduce faults, or prevent them all together and to eliminate waste from processes, products and services, resulting in higher yields and increased customer satisfaction. Much emphasis is placed on defining the problem and the needs and requirements of the customer, which ensures that customer satisfaction is built into the final delivery.
Not only is Lean Six Sigma a methodology it is also a mindset, which empowers employees and workforces to focus on customer needs, to do things right the first-time through, and to take action when faults and non-value added steps appear. Implementing Lean Six Sigma in your organization delivers hard savings and gives you a competitive edge.
There are typically three levels of knowledge in the Lean Six Sigma world, called Belts: Green Belt, Black Belt and Master Black Belt, but it is not uncommon these days to find companies expanding the levels to suit their needs, offering for example a “Yellow Belt” or “White Belt” delivering Lean Six Sigma awareness targeted at all employees in an organization regardless of their position. We are happy to develop a Continuous Improvement Program that is right for your organization.
- Introductory Training in Lean Six Sigma
- Lean Six Sigma for Team Members
- Lean Six Sigma for Executives
- Lean Six Sigma Management for Advanced Champions
- Lean Six Sigma Process Management
- Training in Lean Process Improvement
- Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification